Cathedral Window Star Block
- Block 7 of 9 in the Cathedral Window Quilt-a-Long.
- Block size is 12-1/2” square unfinished.
- Use a 1/4” seam allowance unless otherwise indicated.
- Finished quilt will measure 36“ square.
- Use Legacy™ by Pellon® 100% Natural Cotton or Soy/Cotton Blend Batting for a beautiful finish.
Cathedral window blocks are traditionally about folding and topstitching to create beautiful blocks with a lot of depth. This block uses two different units, a cathedral window in the center and ‘cathedral geese’ (frames with no windows) for the star points.