E – 80/20 Cotton/Polyester Batting With Scrim – Needle Punched
E – 80/20 Cotton/Polyester Batting With Scrim – Needle Punched is a soft, durable and substantial batting created for quilters who want cotton with the added benefit of wash-ability and good stitch definition. It is made of ultra Clean Cotton and Polyester with a scrim binder that allows for stitched areas up to 8-10″ apart. It has an expected shrinkage of 3-5%. It has a soft loft, creating less resistance when hand quilted and a soft, quilted finished look. Hand, machine, and longarm quilters all love this blend.
- E – 80/20 Cotton/Polyester Batting With Scrim – Needle Punched
- Color: Natural
- Fiber Content: 80% Cotton / 13% Polyester / 7% Polypropylene Scrim
- 90”, 96″, 120″ by-the-yard width
- Packaged Size: Craft, 34″ x 45″
- Packaged Size: Crib 45″ x 60″
- Packaged Size: Twin 72″ x 90″
- Packaged Size: Full 81″ x 96″
- Packaged Size: Queen, 90″ x 108″
- Packaged Size: King, 120″ x 120″
- Soft, durable and substantial batting with a scrim binder
- Lightweight and breathable
- Loft: 1/16″
- Shrinkage: 3-5%
- Stitch Distance: 8-10″
- Cotton and Cotton Blend battings can shrink up to 3-5%. To avoid shrinkage prior to use, we suggest you soak the batting in hot water for 20 minutes. DO NOT AGITATE WHEN WET. Gently wring or press out excess water and lay flat to dry. After your quilt is complete, you can machine wash cold on a gentle cycle and dry in dryer on low setting for best results.
- Washable by hand or machine. Dry cleanable. Please note: do not wash batting until covered in fabric / completed project.