Pellon® Lutradur® is a cross between fabric and paper. It is the perfect medium for many crafting, sewing, quilting, scrap-booking, and three-dimensional wall art projects. Lutradur® absorbs both paint and ink and can be heat set up to 400˚F. It has amazing body, retains its shape, and is incredibly strong while remaining delicate & lightweight. It will never fray or unravel. It can be melted, singed, or cut into with a heat tool to create extraordinary antiqued effects. It can also be used as a base for embellishments and embroidery. Lutradur® is really a ‘must-have’ for all your artistic endeavors!
- White, Black
- 100% Heavyweight (100g) Spun-Bonded Polyester
- 20″ width
- Cross between fabric and paper
- Perfect for crafting, sewing, quilting, scrap-booking, and three-dimensional wall art projects
- Absorbs both paint and ink
- Can be heat set up to 400˚F
- Inkjet printer and sewing machine safe
- Machine wash delicate. Tumble dry low, air dry, or dry clean. Bleach and/or fabric softener are not recommended.