1. Cut a piece of Sticky-Grid-N-Wash™ slightly larger than the area to be stitched.
2. Hoop the Sticky-Grid-N-Wash™ with the paper side up. Using a pin or craft knife, carefully score the paper and peel away from the stabilizer.
3. Lightly finger press fabric over the hoop keeping the grain line straight. Use the grid lines as a guide.
4. Embroider your design.
5. After design is complete, carefully cut away excess stabilizer.
6. To wash away any remaining stabilizer, try using a spray bottle or submerge project in water to dissolve.