G – White Cotton Batting With Scrim – Needle Punched
G – White Cotton Batting With Scrim – Needle Punched is made with Ultra Clean Cotton fibers which provide softness and durability. Quilters and crafters trust and love natural cotton due to the time proven qualities it lends to all projects. Cotton shrinks 3-5% (pre-soak as needed). The lightweight and soft stabilizing scrim binder provides strength and allows for a stitching area of up to 8-10″ apart. Best used with white or light fabrics.
- G – White Cotton Batting With Scrim – Needle Punched
- Color: White
- Fiber Content: 93% Bleached Cotton / 7% Polypropylene Scrim
- Lightweight and breathable
- Excellent for both machine and hand quilting.
- Loft: 1/16″
- Shrinkage: 3-5%
- Stitch Distance: 8-10″
- Cotton and Cotton Blend battings can shrink up to 3-5%. To avoid shrinkage prior to use, we suggest you soak the batting in hot water for 20 minutes. DO NOT AGITATE WHEN WET. Gently wring or press out excess water and lay flat to dry. After your quilt is complete, you can machine wash cold on a gentle cycle and dry in dryer on low setting for best results.
- Washable by hand or machine. Dry cleanable. Please note: do not wash batting until covered in fabric / completed project.