Vanessa is the crafty and design savvy voice behind [...]Read more
300TC Cotton Fabric
Pellon® 300TC is a long staple 100% Cotton fabric. Great as a base fabric and muslin alternative. Has a soft and luxurious feel and can also be used for embroidery projects. Convenient size made to cut, press, sew and stitch easily.
Available in White & Ivory
General Directions for Embroidering on 300 Thread Count Cotton:
1. Start by fusing an embroidery Stabilizer (We recommend Pellon® Ultra Weave™ to the Pellon® cotton fabric)
2. Hoop the two layers together as tightly as possible. Note firm hooping combined with Ultra-Weave™ Stabilizer, will aid in avoiding puckering.
3. Embroider your design.
4. Finish by either cutting away the stabilizer or leave blank so the stabilizer will cover the entire back.
General Sew-In Instructions:
1. Cut interfacing following pattern pieces.
2. Pin interfacing to wrong side of fabric. Baste in place.
3. Sew as directed on pattern instructions to construct project. After a seam has been sewn, trim interfacing close to stitching line. This helps to eliminate bulky seams.